Aundrea L. Roberts, Esq.
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Disabled veterans of the United States armed forces
Attorney Aundrea L. Roberts is licensed to practice law in the state of Georgia.
Ms. Roberts is a graduate of Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice with honors from Faulkner University in Montgomery, Alabama.
With two locations in the Atlanta metro area, Ms. Roberts has made it her number one goal to serve her clients needs.
As a supporter of providing legal services to those in need, Ms. Roberts received the Virginia Bar Association Community Service Award for providing legal services to low-income individuals. During law school, Ms. Roberts also volunteered at several non-profit organizations including the Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia.
Ms. Roberts is a graduate of the State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyer's Division Leadership Academy, Class of 2009.
Current Employment Position
- Virginia Bar Association Community Service Award
- 2009 Graduate of State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division Leadership Academy
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. - 2006
- Faulkner University in Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama
- Bachelor of Science - 2001
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Criminal Justice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Immigration Court
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- DeKalb County Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, Member